You can get rid of papillomas at home with the help of pharmaceutical preparations and recipes of traditional medicine, following the instructions, following simple rules. Elimination is carried out efficiently, in a comfortable environment.
Advantages and disadvantages of home treatment
With the development of papillomatosis disease, formations caused by papillomavirus appear on the body. The disease affects any part of the skin, mucous membrane. If an infection occurs, the spread of the virus will depend on the resistance of the immune system in the fight against HPV. With good protection of the body, the disease may not manifest itself while in sleep mode.
As soon as the immune system is weakened, the mechanism of uncontrolled division of viral cells that affect the skin begins.
You can remove papillomas at home with the help of folk remedies and drugs. When deciding on the extraction method, it is important to know the advantages and disadvantages of home treatment. These include:
|Thanks to the action of decoctions, juices, tinctures of medicinal herbs, the upper layer of the buildup is softened, facilitating the removal process.||It is dangerous to get rid of it at home, it is risky that it will degenerate into an oncological disease if you confuse a papilloma with a mole.|
|The use of folk recipes has an exfoliating effect, cleansing the epithelium.||Treatment takes a long time, it does not always lead to the desired result.|
|Medicines of plant and animal origin contribute to the rapid healing of the skin after the removal of formations. Don't leave scars, scars.||Self-treatment can lead to pain, infection and an increase in the size of the papilloma.|
|Folk remedies return a healthy appearance, elasticity and youth to the skin.||It is not recommended to reduce formations on the mucous membrane, on the face, throat, mouth, eyes, intimate area. Hazardous areas, only doctors should deal with removal.|
|It is forbidden to remove growths by cutting with scissors, tying with threads, breaking.|
Before starting self-removal of papillomas, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist, oncologist. Incorrect and poor-quality removal can lead to degeneration into a malignant formation or reappearance.
Methods for removing papillomas at home
It will be easier to remove papillomas at home after determining their type. Benign formations, but it is difficult to cope with them on your own. There are types:
- simple papillomas appear on physical contact with the source of infection, are small in size, spread throughout the body;
- Plantar formations appear in childhood on the legs. They are a flat, rough spot, usually large, that causes discomfort, pain when walking;
- Flat growths are found on the neck and face. As it grows, itching and pain appear, they are characterized by a uniform surface and color, regardless of location;
- stringy formations - a common type, appears after 35 years. It occupies the area of the armpits, face, genitals. Pointed papillomas are a dangerous species that affects the genitals, is sexually transmitted. In men it appears in the groin area, on the head of the penis. For women, the infection is fraught with the development of cervical cancer. The anus is affected. It is forbidden to remove papilloma at home of this type, it is too dangerous to transform it into melanoma.
Pharmacy ointments and gels.
- Solution for the removal of papillomas, warts and calluses. The composition includes phenol and metacresol, which destroy cells infected with the virus, blocking their further reproduction. Please read the step-by-step instructions before use. The solution is used externally, it is applied with an applicator punctually to the formation, avoiding penetration into healthy skin. In case of careless use, a burn may occur. Cauterization is carried out 1 r / d with a small accumulation. If the papilloma is large, it is necessary to act with the drug two or three times throughout the day. Do not wet the treated area. The formation dries up, a crust appears, which falls off on its own along with the growth. Do not treat the intimate area, mucous membranes.
- German solution that removes skin growths. The preparation contains lactic, salicylic, polidocanol 600 acids. The liquid freezes the stratum corneum of the skin. It must be applied carefully, avoiding spills on healthy skin, 2 r/d. The result is visible after four days, the formation dies, disappears. Do not treat the face, mucous membranes, genitals. It is forbidden to treat birthmarks.
- An effective solution to get rid of genital warts on the body. The composition contains an extract of the podofil root extract, which has a retarding effect on cell division, killing the accumulation. When processing, avoid penetration into healthy skin, dotted with papilloma. The agent is applied 1 r/d for 4 days.
- Alkaline liquid to remove papillomas, warts at home. The tool is applied 1 r/d punctually. After application, there is a slight burning sensation. Black dots on the surface of the growth indicate the beginning of a necrotic process that lasts about 6 days. It is forbidden to remove moles and birthmarks.
- Salicylic ointment has an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and exfoliating effect that effectively removes hanging papillomas. Apply the ointment punctually with a cotton swab, avoiding spilling on healthy skin, 2 r/d.
- Oxolinic ointment has an antiviral effect, removes the formation from the inside and blocks the further reproduction of infected cells. The agent is applied three times a day, fixed with a bandage. The duration of the course is from 28 to 55 days.
You can treat HPV at home with traditional herbal medicine recipes. The traditional recipes are:
- ointment from a young walnut. In cooking, young fruits with green skin are used. Put the collected nuts in a jar, fill it with kerosene, leave it for 21 days. When the dough is finished, strain and thicken until it forms a homogeneous paste. Apply ointment 1 r / d until the growth dies completely;
- aloe. Thanks to the rich composition of the houseplant, you can fight various diseases, including papillomas. To prepare the medicine, cut the leaf and crush until smooth. Apply gruel to the affected area 1 r / d, fix with a tight bandage. A positive result is noted after two weeks;
- Garlic. To prepare a medicine with garlic, grind a few cloves to get a teaspoon of the finished product. Mix garlic with two teaspoons of any cream, apply a thin layer to the affected area, fixing it with a bandage for a couple of hours. Means to use once a week for 4 weeks;
- lemon juice. Lemon contains citric acid, which breaks down the affected papilloma cells. To prepare the medicine, squeeze the juice, moisten a cotton pad with plenty of it. Apply it to the affected area until the disc is completely dry. The procedure can be carried out 2-3 times a day for three weeks until the build-up is completely removed.
Tea tree oil effectively removes papillomas, has antiseptic and antifungal properties. It reduces the risk of developing oncology, stimulates the immune system, relieves swelling and effectively fights skin infections. The oil is applied to the affected area 1 r/d in a few drops. The procedure continues until the complete removal of education.
Beaver oil. The removal is carried out in two ways:
- Massage the affected area. Before starting the procedure, apply oil to the wart, massaging the area with your fingers, rub the product. Massage is carried out 2 r / d for three weeks until the papilloma completely disappears. Massage should be gentle and gentle, there is a risk of growth injury, activation of the virus, acceleration of the growth process of formations throughout the body. It can start the process of transformation into melanoma.
- Compress with castor oil. For a compress use a cotton pad soaked in oil. Apply to the affected area, firmly fixing with a bandage. The procedure is carried out 2 times a day, it helps to remove papillomas in three days. If redness appears, the color of the growth changes to red, it is recommended to remove the bandage, rinse the area with water.
You should not generously lubricate the area with castor oil, it will not give the desired result in a short time, it will aggravate the situation.
Iodine has a burning property, effectively removing buildup. Treat the affected area with iodine solution 3-4 times a day for two weeks. The papilloma will begin to dry up and fall off on its own. You can cauterize an unwanted item with a concentrated solution of potassium permanganate (dark purple color). Apply two drops of the prepared solution to the formation every day, dotted, avoiding penetration into healthy skin, until the accumulation is completely removed. To speed up the necrotic process, you can steam the place in a warm bath before treatment with potassium permanganate. The tool effectively removes genital warts. Formations with a leg on the eyelid and mucosa should not be treated with this method.
Celandine. For cauterization of hanging warts, juice squeezed from a fresh plant is used. Treat the affected area daily with celandine juice until the growth completely disappears.
You can remove the formations with the help of tar or laundry soap. Moisten a piece with water, rub the affected area. The procedure is carried out at night before going to bed for a month.
The method is effective in removing formations on the head and face, under the armpits and on the abdomen.
To enhance the effect, rub the soap and place it in water at a temperature of 50-70°C. Under the influence of temperature, the product turns into a homogeneous, ointment-like mass. For seven days, apply warm soap to the affected area as a compress for half an hour. Then remove the bandage, let dry. Due to the alkaline composition, which has a detrimental effect on the growths, removal occurs painlessly for seven days.
Silk, cotton, dental floss or hair is used to dress. Before the procedure, treat the affected area with an antiseptic, dry it and tie it tightly with a thread at the base. Such manipulation deprives the growth of its blood supply, causing it to dry up and die. The technique can be used only after examination, confirmation of the benign nature of the formation. Do not use the method to remove growths in intimate areas, mucous membranes due to the high risk of transformation into melanoma.
For the procedure, a special preparation with freezing properties is used. The action of the drug resembles the method of cryodestruction, where liquid nitrogen is used. The product is applied punctually on the area, avoiding its leakage on the healthy epithelium. After application, a burning sensation appears, a bubble is formed, which passes along with the papilloma.
Contraindications and possible side effects
Before getting rid of papillomas at home, it is advisable to consult a doctor, find out about contraindications, choose an effective way to overcome growths, undergo an examination and confirm the benign nature of the formations. Self-medication is not recommended in such cases:
- treat areas in intimate areas, genitals, mucous membranes;
- pregnancy, lactation period;
- children under 13 years of age;
- the presence of an allergic reaction to the components;
- in the presence of the process of degeneration of the formation in a malignant tumor.
Improper use of the method of removing growths at home is fraught with consequences:
- A burn of a healthy area of skin around the growth.
- Formation of scars and scars.
- Infection after the cauterization procedure.
- Increased spread of papillomas.
To avoid complications and serious consequences, it is recommended to visit a dermatologist and an oncologist. It will take a lot of effort and time to eliminate the consequences of improper treatment.